The Offset Smoker body is constructed from 2 mm / 14 gauge steel with 500 sq. in. primary cooking surface, heavy duty cast iron cooking grids. Air vent system includes a chimney-style stack with Roto-Draft damper technology. Also features dual-purpose smoke diffusing charcoal trays and a removable ash tray in both cooking chambers.
Fuel type: Charcoal
Assembled grill dimensions: 133.35 cm Height/ 66 cm Width/ 127 cm Length
Grill weight: 75 kgs
Cooking surface: 48.89 cm Width/ 65 cm Length
- 5354.83 sq cm. total cooking surface
- 3225.8 sq cm primary cooking surface
- Heavy duty cast iron grids
- Two dual-purpose smoke diffusing charcoal trays
- Three fully adjustable Roto-Draft™ cast aluminium dampers for ultimate heat control
- Accu-Temp™ thermometer with chrome bezel
- Large diameter lid handle
- Durable front shelf with integrated tool hooks
- Removable ash trays in small and large cooking chambers
- Front access doors for easy loading fuel
- Bottle opener
- 8″ wheels with decorative grey accent and 2 heavy duty leg levellers
- Grill body constructed from 2 mm gauge steel
- Quality high heat paint – Dragon Black
- 10 Years in the Dual Tube Stainless Steel burners.
- 5 Years in Flav-R-Wave Stainless Steel diffusers.
- 2 Years in the rest of the components and in the painting.