The Crown Pellet 500 pellet grill body is constructed from 2mm (14 gauge) steel, has 4,032 Sq.cm of primary cooking surface, 1,290 sq cm secondary cooking surface and heavy duty cast iron cooking grids. That’s 102 kg of grill right out of the box. The Wifi and Bluetooth® enabled digital controller provides enhanced temperature control to smoke, roast or sear. The controller display panel is the easiest to read while grilling, check the competition.
This innovative product comes fully equipped with a powerful auger, 102 kg capacity pellet hopper, removable grease management system, unique ash management system, deluxe rotisserie kit, 2 electronic meat probes, and base storage and side shelf.
Fuel type: Pellets
Assembled grill dimensions: 149,3 cm. Width/ 110,49 cm. Height/ 64,77 cm. Depth
Grill weight: 73 kgs
- 5,161 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain-coated warming rack.
- 3,613 sq.cm. primary cooking space.
- Steel hopper holds up to 20kg of pellets.
- Push button design for easy and precise temperature settings.
- Preset temperature buttons: smoke, roast or grill.
- Two electronic meat probes.
- Broil King® Pellet Grilling App.
BARON PELLET STANDARD FEATURES
- 1.5mm/16 guage steel construction
- Cast-iron cooking grids
- Durable steel cooking chamber
- Sturdy auger with heavy-duty motor
- Removable stainless steel drip tray.
- Removable ash collector.
- Removable hidden grease tray with disposable liners.
- Burn-pot agitator for easy clean out.
- Durable steel bottom shelf.
- Stylish and durable stainless steel handle.
- Four durable steel legs with two leg-levelers.
- Two large 8″/20.3cm crack-proof wheels.
- Integrated bottle opener.
- Durable high-heat paint finish (600C/1,000F)
- 10 Years in the Dual Tube Stainless Steel burners
- 5 Years in Flav-R-Wave Stainless Steel diffusers
- 2 Years in the rest of the components and in the painting