Casanova Annex, of Biohort brand, which stands out because it can be customized with different wall panels. In addition to the options with window and door, a new window has been created, which makes it more welcoming. So this Casanova Annex can be a stand, a workshop, a sauna …
- Manufactured with extruded aluminum profiles and sandwich-type panels made of hot-galvanized steel sheet and oven-baked enamel with polyamide, with a core of 40 mm polystyrene thermal insulation.
- Interior acclimatization thanks to its thermal insulation (ideal for storing plants during the winter). Coefficient of heat penetration in the side walls: 0.76 W / (m2K).
- Possibility of thermally insulating the roof by placing additional XPS polystyrene plates.
- The top of the door can be placed anywhere, right or left.
- No visible screw on the outer walls.
- No need for maintenance, it never requires painting.
- Simple assembly thanks to its modular insertion system and instructions with photographs.
- Great stability, capable of supporting up to 215 kg of snow per m2 without counting the weight that can be placed on the deck.
- 20 years warranty
- Side panels with thermal insulation.
- Standard door with stainless steel latch set and cylinder lock. Opening of the door free choice.
- Gas spring to facilitate the opening and closing of the door.
- 360º of running windows of acrylic glass with integrated ventilation.
- 2 sinks in the cover with down tube.
- Screws and plugs for fixing to the ground.
Available in 2 colors, metallic silver and dark metallic gray, and in 9 different sizes.
The interior always gray-white
[displayCms id = 52]