Biodegradable single-use barbecue, made with 100% natural materials, avoiding contamination as much as possible since these materials make them easily absorbed by the earth.
It is made of bamboo, volcanic stone, carbon and cardboard. It contaminates the minimum and also prevents burns and overheating with the lava stone that retains the heat.
In 5 minutes you will have the barbecue ready to start cooking and you can use it for more than 60 minutes, reaching a high and uniform temperature that guarantees that your food is properly roasted, with a delicious and crunchy finish.
- Quick Oxylite, ready to use in 5 minutes.
- Roast time approx.60 minutes.
- Without iron or aluminum.
- Sustainable and ecological
- 100% natural materials, coal, lava stone, bamboo and cardboard.
- All materials are biodegradable, except stone.
- It can be burned in a bonfire or thrown away, it leaves no residue.
- Uniform and high heat.
- Thermal insulation, reduces the outside temperature of the grill.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions due to the use of less carbon.
- Grill technology patented worldwide.
- Winner of the Danish Design Awards 2017-Category “Feel Good”
- Measures 31 x 23.5 x 5.5 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight approx. 1000 gr.