Larsen Electric Fireplace of the Tagu brand.
The Larsen Electric Fireplace was specially designed to add elegance to small spaces and to add a cozy atmosphere to any room in your home. Thanks to its ultra-bright technology, this fireplace simulates a flame effect that completely imitates embers, giving a cozy, bright and warm atmosphere.
Thanks to its simple but highly refined design, the Larsen frame fits well in any home and in particular in classic-style environments. It also decorates the space in a functional way and gives it just the right touch of elegance thanks to its beautiful oak beam. This electric fireplace will warm up cold winter days with its delicious warmth.
- Chimney dimensions: 60 x 15 x 50.3 cm (width, depth, height).
- Frame dimensions: 110 x 24.9 x 94.9 cm.
- Chimney weight: 9.3 kg.
- Frame weight: 23 kg
- Safe and ecological built-in electric fireplace without emissions of smoke, dust or harmful substances.
- High quality MDF frame.
- Heating technology: radiant heat fan heater.
- LED display with settings that disappear after one minute.
- Very realistic flame effect and burning wood, it reproduces the atmosphere of a real fireplace even without heating.
- Remarkable flame simulation with ultra-bright 10W LED technology.
- Heats a space of up to 37 square meters.
- Rated power: 1260-1500 W.
- Nominal voltage: 220-240 V.
- Nominal frequency: 50 Hz.
- Protection against humidity: IP X0.
- Electrical insulation class: Class I.
- Power cord with Shuko plug (length 1.8 m).
- Temperature controlled electronically by digital thermostat with a range of 17-27 ° C to save energy.
- Automatic shutdown safety device in case of sudden temperature change.
- Electronic timer with 7-day automatic heating program and automatic shut-off timer function with automatic shut-off from 1 to 9 hours.
- Remote control supplied for remote control of heating functions.
- Brightness adjustable with the remote control from 1 to 4 levels.
- Preset settings for specific on or off.
- Installation and mounting on the wall, in special frames or in an existing fireplace.
- Easy installation, just put it on the ground.