The Weber iGrill thermometer allows you to control the cooking point of food from start to finish and alerts you by your smart device when they reach the perfect temperature to serve them.
Connect the thermometer to the iGrill application via Bluetooth, insert the probe into the piece of meat and connect the cable to your LED temperature reader.
You can control this temperature in this reader or by connecting to any Android or iOS device, using the Weber iGrill application.
Capacity of 1 probe (included).
- Capacity for a probe (includes a probe for meat).
- Weber iGrill App
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Control of the temperature.
- Food temperature warning.
- Barbecue temperature warning.
- Pre-defined temperature settings.
- Smart LED indicators.
- Probe for meat resistant to heat (up to 380ºC).
- Autonomy of up to 150 hours (battery included).
Some smart devices such as the iPhone 4, the 1st or 2nd generation iPad or the Huawei phones are not compatible with the iGrill application.