The range of composite pools from GRE has a cutting-edge appearance, not only because of its availability in different forms, but also because of the composition of its material: an alloy of wood and P.V.C.
This pool range offers a perfect alternative to wooden pools. The Avantgarde pools have many advantages: simple assembly, material that maintains the water temperature and offer great durability. The kit carries all the components for assembly: panels, sand filtration, liner and stairs.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
- Material: Composite.
- Shape of pool: Round.
- Range: Avantgarde.
- Concrete slab necessary: Yes
- Installation time: More than 5h / 2 persons.
- Type of filtering: Sand filtering
- Model 1: External: Ø410 x 124 cm / Internal: Ø366 x 121 cm / Water volume: 11 m³.
- Grey PVC liner with anti-UV treatment – liner thickness: 60/100.
- Sand purifier – Flow group 6 m³/h. Includes silex sand (±40 kg). Our filters are in conformity with European regulations.
- Composite exterior stepladder with 4 steps and interior stainless steel stepladder with 3 steps.
- Polyester protective blanket.
- Aluminium trimming and profiles.
- Wide mouth and return valve type skimmer.
- Includes connection hoses.
- Structure with 5 year guarantee.
- Rest of components have 2 year guarantee.
- Recommendation of above ground pool with possibility of semi-embedding under certain criteria established by company.
- Mandatory concrete slabs.