New Weber Original Kettle E-4710 barbecue model, 47cm charcoal barbecue, based on the design of 1952, but with new features such as an ash collecting bowl, taller feet and integrated utensil support.
It incorporates Weber’s exclusive ONE-Touch cleaning system. Simply operate the opening and closing lever located at the base of the tank so that the ashes fall into the aluminum ash pan. The One-Touch system helps not only to clean the barbecue, but also regulates the flow of air.
- Cuba and lid in vitrified steel.
- 47 cm steel cooking grill.
- Thermometer integrated in the lid to control the temperature during cooking.
- 1 aluminum ventilation valve in the lid.
- 2 wheels of hardened thermoplastic resistant to the weather.
- High feet for a comfortable working height.
- 2 weather resistant handles: the side handle in the tub with utensil hooks.
- One-Touch cleaning system to easily empty the ashes and regulate the temperature.
- Ash collector bowl in aluminum.
- Briquette measuring bowl.
- Measures 97 x 60 x 57 cm (Height x Width x Depth).
- Weight 13 kg.