The Weber Pulse 1000 barbecue is the first Smart barbecue designed for modern life that combines intelligent technology and cutting-edge digital performance.
This barbecue comes with built-in iGrill which helps excellent precision in temperature control.
Precise temperature control. It is achieved thanks to a Led screen on the front panel.
Preheating indicator. When you select Low (93ºC-149ºC), Medium (176ºC-232ºC) or Alta (260ºC-316ºC), a red light will flash until the grill has reached the temperature you have chosen, then the barbecue will emit a sound and the light will pass. to be fixed.
New fat collection system. A system that allows us to clean faster and easier. It also helps to reduce the risk of flares, thanks to a new channeling of the juices out of the burners.
Cooking grills made of vitrified cast iron. They retain heat uniformly. For an optimal result and to avoid food sticking, simply clean the preheated grids with a barbecue brush before each meal.
Double zone grill, in the Pulse 2000 range. It allows you to cook different foods at different temperatures simultaneously.
IGrill technology. It provides more control since it transmits the temperature via Bluetooth to the Weber iGrill application on your mobile phone in real time. To use this technology, follow the steps below:
1.-Download the Weber iGrill app.
2.-Enable the Bluetooth connection on your device.
3.-Locate the input ports on the front of the temperature controller and connect a probe to any of the ports.
4.-When the barbecue is switched on, the blue indicator light will start flashing, indicating that the iGrill function is active and ready.
5.-Open the Weber iGrill app and follow the instructions indicated in the app.
To ensure an optimal temperature reading in your app, insert a part of the probe in the center of the food to be cooked. To cook poultry, it is better to introduce the probe into the thickest part of the piece and to cook thicker pieces of meat insert the probe on one side or in the center of the food.
To avoid misuse of the probes follow the following recommendations:
1.-Do not put the probes in direct contact with the cooking grid.
2.-Pass the probe cables through the side of the barbecue so that you can close the lid of the barbecue.
3.-The probes are not dishwasher safe.
Here is the video link explaining the use of iGrill technology and probes
[displayCms id = 30]
- Power 1800 W
- Smart Electric Grill with infinite recipes with the Weber iGrill App (free).
- 2 pcs enameled cast iron grill.
- Removable fat recovery tray.
- Accuracy of temperature control with the Led Display on the front panel and integrated iGrill thermometer.
- 1 unit temperature regulator button for the barbecue.
- Built-in iGrill technology-Control the temperature in the heart of the meat from the beginning to the end of the cooking in real time on your Smartphone or Tablet thanks to Bluetooth technology.
- Removable electrical resistance.
- Possibility of connecting up to 2 temperature probes (1 probe included)
- Internal tank in washable aluminum in dishwasher
- Cooking surface 41×31 cm.
- Weight 13 kgs
- 5 years warranty on all parts.